Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wow. When did life get so busy?

Hi everyone! My life has totally gotten OOC (Out Of Control!) lately! With my crazy class schedule, continuing my physical therapy, and now being a manager at Coach, I lack sufficient time to blog!

But do not fear my fashionistias, I have quite a few fabulous things to share :)

First, I am OBSESSED with these Text Me Leather Gloves by Juicy Couture
Not only are they super cute, but they leave your thumbs and pointer fingertips exposed so that you can text while you're wearing them! Leave it to Juicy to give us phone addicts exactly what we needed this winter.

Second, I could literally eat these sandals by Reed Krakoff for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
They are perfect for any autumn/hiver event, gala, or soiree. Of course Krakoff is also the Creative Director of Coach, so it makes perfect sense why I love his designs so dearly. I would wear these with a simpler ensemble, something like a conservative LBD or perhaps harem pants paired with a chunky knit sweater. They are similar to a pair of shoes by Christian Louboutin called the Toundra. But these are less over the top and easier to wear.

Finally, the Fantasy Fur Boot by Channel. I literally DIED when I saw these boots.
Beyond magnificent. These are from Channel's Hiver collection so they've been out a while, but regardless, they are tres tres chic! What makes these boots special (apart from being Channel) is the icicle heel. It literally looks like a real icicle and even has the Channel emblem on the bottom. Not to mention this fashion show was done so that it looked like the models were walking on water in the arctic. So so deep. I just die when I look at these boots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment